Sunday, 19 May 2013

Shaved Mohawk Hairstyle

Hello!

As requested here is a shaved Mohawk hairstyle! it's a very simple style but I like it :) It was pretty easy to make too!! I tried to get it as close to the reference image I was using as possible, I think it's very close (or just give me a golden star for trying :3 ). I haven't seen any hairstyles like this for TS3 so that's a plus I guess.

Nice polycount, hair diffuse textures by pooklet with adjust shine control, no transparency issues. I also made it for kids because I think it looked cool for the kiddies too. 
I hope you guys like it enjoy!








Download

Includes separated Packages and Sims3packs in separate folders in one compressed file, please install one file format of each only.



Custom Content Info:


3D Model/Mesh

  • High Level of Detail (LOD0-LOD1) - Around 9000 Polygons
  • Medium Level of Detail (LOD2) - Around 5,000 Polygons
  • Low Level of Detail (LOD3) Around 2,00 Polygons

Textures

  • Hand Drawn
  • 1024x1024 px
  • 1 Recolourable Channel within Mask map
  • All maps included

Additional info

  • For Child Males and for Teen to Elder Males only
  • Categorised for Naked/Everyday/Formal/Sleep/Swim/Athletic
  • Is a Hat hair with recolourable hair band
  • Has Custom Thumbnail
Get the Look!
  • Skin by Ephemera/S-club
  • Eyes by Shady/Ephemera/Me
  • Eyebrows by Ephemera/Hieret/TSR
  • Clothes by EA Store/Me
  • Accessories by Lilisims

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, this is AWESOME! I have been looking for something like this EVERYWHERE! You rock! Thank youuuu

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous! However do you think you (or someone else) could add a stubble texture to the rest of the head? pretty please? That would make it PERFECT for one of my simmies!

Anita ♦³ said...

Hi thank you both!

If you have TSR workshop installed here is what you can do to add stuble:

open up my hair package, go the the textures tab and find 'scalp textures', there you should see scalp diffuse, control and specular, double click the images and paste in this key (key:00B2D882:00000000:EC3CCC19019B07BF) for the diffuse and this key (key:00B2D882:00000000:5FB2ACE24B3B79A8) for the other two to get stuble scalp.

then just export it as a package or sims3pack ;)

indianman said...

I will be downloading this hairstyle as soon as possible. I have been wanting a haircut like this for my sims kids and could never find it.

Anonymous said...

Do you think you could make it for females?

Search

Profile

Members

Archive

back to top