Thursday, 19 April 2012
14:32 | Posted by Anita ♦³ | | Edit Post
Extra Downloads Available!
Today I am very pleased to finally release my new skin set! I have been working on this since October last year, and as many of you have already seen on my progress post I have been doing a lot of editing to perfect the skin textures. before I talk about the skin I need to thank all my followers and visitors for contributing their ideas and opinions in the making of this skin, without your feedback I would have been really stuck.
As I have previously mentioned, I want a lot of variety in skins for my game, 'I was partly inspired by some of my favorite skins which I like using in my game, I loved the smoothness of Ephemera's skin and the delicate details on WM/LL's skins, but I really wanted my own flare to the skins I use,so I used my ideas in combination with those of my favorite creators'. This skin is more focused on smoothness, clear skin with soft shading and subtle touches of detail. A list of all the things I have drawn and added to the skin can be found at the bottom of this post.
So there are two versions you can download of-course; the Non Default and the Default Replacement. You can have them both together in your game with no problems. The Non Default contains 5 realistic and less saturated human skin tones, ranging from very pale to very dark and everything in between!
There are some extra downloads, as of request, I have made a skin shine accessory which will make the skin look shiny if applied, you can control the skin contrast with that. There is also another extra download called Blush for Kids, which is basically blush for kids :) both will fit nicely with my skin should you chose to download.
Well I hope the hard work has paid off and I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, I have been using this a lot in my game, enjoy! (Oh and PS. Massive Picture spam coming your way xD )
Download Skin :
For skins to work properly delete the file called simCompositorCache.package in My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 before installing and using the skin.
This will replace the EA skin, so make sure you do not have any other default replacement skins because you can only have one default replacement. Remember you can download all the downloads attached, so you can have the non defaults and the defaults together if you want.
If you want the ND version then download the package titled 'CapitalSims_ClaritySkinNonDefault' , this will not replace EA Skin, there are 5 tone ramps all together, use the scroll wheel on your mouse to scroll through the tone ramps (if you don't have mods that extend the skin panel). you can download the non defaults and the defaults together if you want they will not conflict as they have different instances. If you only want one then I would recommend the non defaults because it contains more skin tone ramps and is more realistic compared to the EA tone ramps.
EXTRA DOWNLOAD - Blush for Kids
Download Blush for Kids
EXTRA DOWNLOAD - Skin Shine accessory
Download Skin Shine Accessory:
Information About this Skin:
- Smooth and clear with soft shading
- New realistic ears that still look great with different ears sliders
- soft facial glow/highlighting
- realistic eye-bags
- Inner eye corner highlights
- Added Philtrum detail
- Soft nose shading
- detailed nostrils
- Natural and realistic lip texture - looks good on darker and lighter sims
- Added eyelids that don't stretch abnormally when using facial sliders
- Added tear-duct
- soft facial shading on cheekbone area
- Underlip shading
- lip corners detail
- Realistic new collarbones
- Added light Adam's Apple for Teen/Adult/Elder Males
- Soft shading and highlights on breasts
- Added Nipples
- light ribcage detail
- Stomach highlights and shading
- Light stomach dip
- Realistic Navel/bellybutton detail
- Hip detail + shading and highlights
- Added realistic Knees and Elbows
- Added hand and feet detail (if you look close you can see small/light vein details)
- Added Fingernails and toenails
- Light shading on limbs
- Added ankle detail
- Shoulder Blades added
- Spine area detail
- back shading and highlighting
- light shading and highlighting on butt
- 'Barbie' from the waist down
- Slightly desaturated for extra realism and better colour control
- Non Default version contains 5 realistic tone ramps including; Pale; Tan; Olive; light brown; dark brown.
- For All ages Male and Female
- Texture sizes are all normal 1024 x 1024 px
- No HQ mod required (HQ mod not used in taking the preview pictures)
- Fully Compatible with the latest game version (including late night EP - therefore it will work with the muscle definition slider). Packed with the latest release of Skininator
- CmarNYC for creating Skininator
- Inges for S3PE
- My fave creators ofcourse!
- Hair by Newsea/Peggy/Raon/Cazy/EA Store
- Clothes by EA Store/Lore/MTS
- Eyes by me (unreleased - on Adults)/ Shady
- Eyebrows by me/Daluved1/Elexis/Jessica_2020/Shady/TSR